Economics is the sexiest and most romantic of professions.Like somebody actually needed to be told this!! She goes on to offer "The Top Ten Lines for Hitting on an Economist":
1. You’ve got the curves to supply my demand!In the comments to the post Steve Horwitz offers up,
2. Let’s go to bed and try to disprove the law of diminishing marginal utility.
3. You’re my very favorite kind of moral hazard.
4. I have a feeling you really understand the “nature of the firm.”
5. Baby, I love you so much I’m willing to forgo my exit option.
6. Wanna talk about our private goods?
7. You’re an economist. I’m an economist. How about a little horizontal integration?
8. Now those are some tangible assets!
9. I’ll reveal my preferences if you will.
And the very best pick up line to catch your own economist, as well as the filthiest thing ever said in public by an economist (and I include various jokes I’ve heard at cocktail parties) is brought to us by the dynamic duo of Roberts and Papola, and comes straight from their new Hayek/Keynes rap video.
10. Bottom up or top down?
Hey baby, let’s make our utility functions interdependent!