CALL FOR PAPERSJournal of Economics & Management Strategy (JEMS)JEMS is planning a third special issue on the economics and strategy of entrepreneurship and innovation. JEMS welcomes both empirical and theoretical contributions.
Economics and Strategy of Entrepreneurship and Innovation III
Possible topics include:
Submissions to JEMS will be subject to the standard peer-review process. The submission deadline is July 1, 2011.
- Economics of entrepreneurship
- Innovation and entrepreneurship
- R&D and the entrepreneur
- Intellectual property rights and the entrepreneur
- Entrepreneurship and the theory of the firm
- Entrepreneurship and finance
- Entrepreneurship and industrial organization
- Entrepreneurship and economic growth
To submit a manuscript to JEMS, visit ScholarOne at http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/jems
If you have any questions about JEMS, please contact Susie Caruso at email@example.com.
Saturday, 16 April 2011
CFP: Economics and Strategy of Entrepreneurship and Innovation
Picked up from the Organizations and Markets blog: