Wednesday 19 January 2011

Why you shouldn't talk to people in the pub

or the staff club. Today I got an email from a guy in the Psychology Department saying that I had talked to him about something in the staff club last month. He assures me that what I said seemed quite plausible at the time - to be honest this may have a lot to do with the amount we had had to drink - and did I want to work on it. And of course I do .... if only I could remember what I had been going on about!

There is a lesson here: either take carefully notes of everything you say at the pub or just don't talk to anyone!

The upside to all this is that I now have to meet the guy again at the staff club to workout what we said the last time we were there. I can see this research taking a very long time .... but being a lot of fun!

No comments: