- Jonathan Chait in The New Republic on The Shock Doctrine.
- The Visible Hand in Economics on Why has the price of oil fallen so sharply.
- Brandon Fuller on Deterring Suicide Bombers.
- Gary Becker on Cats and Dogs, and "Sensible" Bequests
- Richard Posner asks Should Dogs Get $8 Billion from the Helmsley Estate?
There is a supplemental comment by Posner: Trusts for Pets.
- The Undercover Economist on At last, a sensible way to measure poverty.
- Ken Rogoff on global inflation
- Bryan Caplan asks Are Central Banks the Most Efficient State Enterprise?
Saturday, 19 July 2008
Posted by Paul Walker at 3:24 pm