- Bjorn Lomborg suggests A Better Way Than Cap and Trade.
- Tyler Cowen tells us that Leonid Hurwicz passes away at 90.
- Michael Giberson blogs on Electricity market pricing and how to think about it.
- The Economist studies the economics of inflation expectations.
- Megan McArdle blogs on Gun statistics.
- Eric Crampton reviews "Predictably Irrational: The hidden forces that shape our decisions" by Dan Ariely.
- Bryan Caplan asks Aren't Voters Disgusting?
Sunday, 29 June 2008
Posted by Paul Walker at 5:56 pm