- Economic Logic on A large US current account deficit is normal. Enrique G. Mendoza, Vincenzo Quadrini and José-Víctor Ríos-Rull argue that this is completely normal and a consequence of globalization and the fact that the US has much better developed financial markets.
- Alex Tabarrok on Raising Rival's Costs. Tabarrok explains the economic logic behind the support of some businessmen for a rise in the minimum wage. These employers will benefit from an increase in the minimum wage because it will raise the costs of their rivals.
- Brad Taylor on Roger Douglas Supports Competitive Government. Roger Douglas as anarchist.
- Mark Perry on Venezuela to Import Coffee For 1st Time Ever!! Venezuela, a traditional coffee exporter that boasts one of the best cups of java in South America, may have to import coffee for the first time ever this year or face shortages. Producers say rising costs and prices fixed by the government have caused production to fall and illegal exports to rise. The government says poor climate and speculation by growers and roasters is to blame.
- Not PC on Sexual Consent in the new world. Just watch the video.
- Eric Crampton on And a victory for the little guy against the union.
Keynes on Laissez-Faire
7 hours ago